Monday, March 8, 2010

A calendar for life and other news

In order of importance of news I have the great pleasure that I am the new illustrator for Bananafish Magazine as well as having the fun of designing their new masthead. After seeing advertisement for an illustrator for there site and upcoming publication I approached them and have happily had the header accepted.


and all this after a year of keeping my notebooks with me and sketching for all I am worth. But onto that news as well. I have happily completed two months of The 365 Notepads Calendar and am working my way, whistling, through March.


I have specifically kept the day and year off the calendar so that you don't have to buy a new one every year and am looking into the options of publishing the whole lot at the end of the year. Most likely it will be a  day to a page (with some method to cover leap years).




If you have any comments please leave them here or on the Facebook fan page as I'm always intrigued which images people like (even like them if that's all you want to do). It is also posted on the

No comments:

Post a Comment